Why file a personal injury lawsuit?
They serve as a way to keep negligent persons or businesses accountable for their actions and compensate you for your injuries.
They can help pay off past and future medical bills, reimburse for lost wages, earning capacity, pain, and suffering
We are on your side.
The only call you need to make is 614-674-6820
No payments are required until you are compensated!
- Evaluate your case
- Understand the injuries
- Investigate the circumstances and scene
- Communicate with witnesses
- Obtain evidence and documentation
- Work with your medical care team
- Initiate and manage lawsuit
- Engage in settlement negotiations
- Prepare for litigation